Revive Your Space and Unlock a World of Possibilities with Singapore's Most Trusted Reinstatement Contractors
Did your lease just expire? Are you moving businesses?
Most lease agreements in Singapore require tenants to restore the property to its original condition.
However, as providers of professional reinstatement services, we at One Pit Stop know that returning a space or property to its original state in a short span of time can be stressful.
Luckily, our skilled team has been meticulously restoring different environments – from retail properties to commercial and industrial properties – to their original glory for years!
Discover the best way of doing reinstatement works with OPS today!
Reestablishing Foundations, Reinvigorating Possibilities
Why Choose OPS for Your Reinstatement Works
Hassle-Free Reinstatement Solutions
Our Reinstatement Services
Cost of Reinstatement Works
The cost of your reinstatement service varies based on several factors, including:
- Location: The more prime the location, the higher the cost of reinstatement works
- Unit Size: The larger the unit, the costlier the reinstatement works since they require more materials and labor.
- Extent of Renovation: The more extensive the level of modifications done to the premises are, the more expensive the reinstatement works due to the additional efforts it would require to restore the original condition.
- At OPS, we assess these factors to provide you with a tailored and competitive pricing estimate for your reinstatement needs.
Need more help?
Reinstatement Works Portfolio
You Only Need One Pit Stop for All Your Reinstatement Needs
What you get when you choose OPS:
- Timely delivery and hassle-free handover of rented premises to landlord or management
- Valuable insights and innovative solutions for your reinstatement project
- A reinstatement team with unparalleled industry experience for a smooth project process
- One-stop-shop reinstatement services, from design and demolition to reconstruction and more